Be Healthy, Eat Fresh
Chilli and Garlic-spiced Kale Crisps
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 250g curly kale, leaves picked from stems, washed and dried
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 160C bake/140C fan and line two large baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix together the chilli, garlic granules and sea salt.
- Put the kale in a large bowl and massage the oil into the leaves. Toss with the seasoning.
- Spread the leaves out in a single layer on two large baking trays. Bake for 10 minutes, turning the trays halfway through cooking.
- Once crisp, lift the leaves from the baking paper using a spatula. Serve immediately.