Be Healthy, Eat Fresh
Scrambled Eggs with Garlic and Coriander
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) sour cream
- ½ cup (65ml) milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 20g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix together the eggs, sour cream, milk and garlic until smooth; add coriander and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a nonstick frypan over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and cook till just solid, stirring constantly, about 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese to serve.