Ready In: 15 mins
- 3 cups chopped gai lan (Chinese broccoli)
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
For the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot chili sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the vegetables and boil until the gai lan is bright green, about 2 minutes.
- Drain and then immediately plunge into a bowl of cold water. Drain again.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients, toss with greens.